Email is the primary way most people communicate in the business world. Yet many small business marketers still second guess whether email marketing is still an effective marketing strategy.
ABSOLUTELY – it is!
Don’t just trust me though, check out these stats:
- 91% of consumers use email at least once a day (ExactTarget).
- 7% of US internet users say that email is the preferred method of communicating with businesses (eMarketer).
- US consumers interact with about 11 brands through email on a daily basis (EmailStatCenter.com)
These stats will get you fired up:
- Email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter (McKinsey & Company).
- For every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return is $44.25 (emailexpert).
- When marketed through email, consumers spend 138% more than people who don’t receive email offers (Convince and Convert).
- 44% if consumers made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email they received (Convince and Convert).
Interesting stat to consider:
- 48% of emails are opened on a mobile device (Litmus).
So, what does this mean? Simple – if you do not have an email marketing strategy for your business you are missing out on growth.
I know it’s work. I also know it’s not easy.
It is my goal to use this month’s issue of intelligent MARKETER to provide you with The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing where we will cover:
- What is email marketing?
- Understand the Value of Your List
- List Building Strategies
- Selecting an Email Provider
- Email Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
CLICK HERE to view the entire issue of intelligent MARKETER.
Or, click the button below to subscribe to intelligent MARKETER and receive each issue directly to your inbox each month.